RealWear Summit Features Speakers and Case Studies from PepsiCo, Colgate-Palmolive, Cisco Systems, Schlumberger, Honeywell, Qualcomm, Georgia Pacific, UROS, National Oilwell Varco, GLOBALFOUNDRIES, PTC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Librestream, Upskill, Ubimax, Apprentice, CB Technologies and others
San Carlos, CA – May 29, 2019
WHAT: More than 400 RealWear customers are convening next Tuesday at RealWear Summit to accelerate the global movement of industrial wearable technologies and digital transformation. This free, all-day event scheduled ahead of Augmented World Expo features speakers and customers sharing their latest experience deploying RealWear for smart cities, IoT, factories, and for field services.
WHY: With thousands of worldwide deployments of RealWear HMT-1s, RealWear is now the preferred device for Connected Worker programs by solving real-world problems in the factory or field. This is a must-attend event to get the inside scoop on commercial global deployments of industrial wearable computers.
WHO (in chronological order):
- Andy Lowery, Cofounder and CEO, RealWear
- Sanjay Jhawar, Cofounder, President and Chief Product Officer, RealWear
- Karl Dahlin, Strategic Alliances Manager, Cisco Systems
- Charlie Neagoy, VP Business Development, Librestream
- Umar Arshad, Head of Growth, PTC
- DP Prakash, Global Head of Innovation, GLOBALFOUNDRIES
- Angelo Stracquatanio III, CEO and Cofounder, Apprentice.io
- Gary Orsolini, Director of Technology, HPE
- Jerome “JYD” Williams, Former NBA and current Big3 Star
- Sanjeet Pandit, Head of Smart Cities, Qualcomm
- Jerry Raatikainen, CEO, UROS Group
- Vincent Higgins, General Manager, Honeywell Connected Plant
- Percy Stocker, President, Ubimax
- David Redding, Digital Innovation Manager, Schlumberger
- Kelly Ireland, CEO, CB Technologies
- Robert Duchac, Business Development Manager, Barcotec
- Jay Kim, Chief Strategy Officer, Upskill
- Guillaume Carre, xR and Wearables Manager, Accenture
Event Sponsors: Honeywell, Qualcomm, Cisco Systems, PTC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), Ubimax, Apprentice, Librestream, Upskill, Barcotec, Augmentalis, Thales, AMA, TransitionTechnologies PSC, Iconics, Jujotech, OverIT, Intoware, Augmentir, Atheer, and CB Technologies.
WHEN: May 28 – 8 AM – 5 PM PST
Devil’s Canyon Brewing Company
935 Washington St
San Carlos, CA 94070, USA
RealWear. is a knowledge transfer company providing in-situ information and in-the-field training with software and hardware to help people improve safety and increase productivity at work. The company’s flagship product is the HMT-1., the first ruggedized head-mounted wearable Android-class tablet computer that frees a worker’s hands for dangerous jobs. The hands-free monocular HMT-1 is purpose-built for Connected Worker programs in the industrial enterprise, safely controlled with your voice, even in noisy environments. With a growing number of hands-free partner solutions, enterprise customers gain instant knowledge with remote mentor, document navigation, industrial IoT visualization and digital workflow solutions. Global leaders in energy, manufacturing, and automotive industries trust the HMT-1 and HMT-1Z1™ to empower and connect their global workforce.