A rechargeable battery powers your device. The device comes with an inbuilt battery which is not replaceable. Never use any uncertified charger. Use the battery only for its intended purpose. Never use any charger or battery that is damaged. If the battery is completely discharged, it may take a few minutes before the charging indicator appears on the display or before the device can be used. The full performance of a new battery is achieved only after 3 to 4 complete charge and discharge cycles. The battery can be charged and discharged for multiple cycles but it will eventually wear out. Unplug the charger from the electrical plug and the device when not in use. Ensure that you do not leave the fully charged battery connected to the charger. If left unused, a fully charged battery will lose its charge over time.
Warning: There is a risk of explosion while charging if a battery other than the specified model is used.
Do not short-circuit the battery. An accidental short-circuit can occur when a metallic object such as a coin, clip, or pen causes direct connection of the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals of the battery. This might happen, for example, when you carry a spare battery in your pocket or toolbox. A shortcircuit at the terminals may damage the battery or the connecting object.
Leaving the battery in hot or cold places, such as in a closed car in summer or winter conditions, will reduce the capacity and lifetime of the battery. For the best results, try to keep the battery between -20°C and +60°C (-4°F and 140°F). A device with a hot or cold battery may not work temporarily, even when the battery is fully charged. Battery performance is particularly limited in temperatures well below freezing.
Do not dispose of the device in fire as it contains an inbuilt battery which may explode. Dispose of the device according to local regulations and recycle when possible. Do not dispose as household waste. Do not dismantle, open or shred cells or batteries. In the event of a battery leak, do not allow the liquid to come in contact with the skin or eyes. In the event of leak or a hazard seek medical help immediately.
Do not allow children to play with your device or its accessories. Keep it out of their reach. They could hurt themselves or others, or could accidentally damage the device or accessories. Your device and its accessories may contain small parts, which could be detached and create a choking hazard.
Stop using RealWear HMT-1Z1 or its display immediately if you experience a headache, vertigo, dizziness or nausea. Do not use the HMT-1Z1 display while operating any vehicle. Move the boom arm completely out of your line of sight when not using the display. Maintain situational awareness of your surroundings while using the HMT-1Z1.