RealWear Explorer 4.0 is Ready For Download
RealWear Explorer 4.0
RealWear Explorer Mirrors The HMT-1® Wearable Display Smoother Than Ever
Breaking news! We have released RealWear Explorer 4.0!
Thanks to everybody’s feedback, our engineers have taken RealWear Explorer to the next level with RealWear Explorer 4.0. The desktop tool is a handy tool for the HMT-1 developer community.
RealWear Explorer mirrors the wearable display of the HMT-1 onto a desktop or laptop computer screen. From a developer’s perspective, this means you don’t need to keep looking at the micro-display to see what your application is doing. Instead, you can instead look at a large version of the same screen right on your desktop or laptop. This makes it easier to develop new applications for the HMT-1 and HMT-1Z1™.
RealWear Explorer works on both Mac and Windows PCs, and it includes a collection of developer tools for our hands-free rugged Android tablets.
Highlights Of RealWear Explorer 4.0
- Faster screen mirroring with configurable frame rate up to 30 fps, whether you’re wireless or connected to a computer
- Install apps to the HMT-1 and HMT-1Z1 from a Windows PC or Mac through APK, wirelessly.
- Full screen option in screen mirroring presentation mode
- Data logging makes it easier to manage support cases
- Bug fixes to improve uses experience
Leverage RealWear Explorer To Demonstrate The HMT-1 Wearable Display To Your Customers
RealWear Explorer is increasingly used as a presentation tool to mirror the HMT-1 for internal promotion, training, presentation, documentation, and support purposes.
Developers can use RealWear Explorer to access Logcat, Android Debug Bridge (ADB), a WearML Editor, and XY COORD to overlay the coordinates of each mouse click.