RealWear Demos In Multiple Locations At Hannover Messe 2019
Try The RealWear HMT-1 From Multiple Solutions Providers At Hannover Messe 2019
More than Ten Software Providers Are Demonstrating RealWear HMT-1 and HMT-1Z1™ at Hannover Messe 2019
We’re excited to attend Hannover Messe 2019!
From its inaugural show in 1947, today Hannover Messe is arguably the most important fair highlighting advances in Digital Transformation for Industry, and it is also one of the largest trade shows in the world. The show runs from Monday April 1st to Friday April 5th at the Hannover Fairgrounds.
This year’s show will be one of the largest ever, with more than 6,500 exhibitors and 220,000 visitors. In addition, more than 1,400 forums and conferences will take place throughout the week. Topics like Industry 4.0 (IoT), Industrial Intelligence, and Human Machine Interface are covered heavily.
RealWear’s HMT-1 debuted at Hannover Messe in 2017. In 2018, several software providers showcased new applications for HMT-1 at their booths. This further solidified HMT-1 as the world’s best hands-free wearable rugged Android tablet.
Visit These Software Providers And Try The RealWear HMT-1
In addition to RealWear’s own Booth A19 in the Digital Factory, Hall 6, here are a list of all the partners where you can see and test the HMT-1:
- Adtance will demonstrate its new service portal “Adtance Smart Service.” Visit Adtance at Hall 6, Number A24 and at their website.
- Bitnamic will show its Remote Maintenance Solution. Connect with Bitnamic at Booth Number D05, Niedersachsen, Hall 5, and learn more on their events page.
- Essert announces the release of its new Digital Service Management Platform at the Booth of ABB, Hall 11, Number A35. Check out Essert here.
- Evolaris will demonstrate its mobile knowledge management solution “Evoassist” at the Booth “Austrian Economic Chambers”, Hall 3, Number H20. Learn more about Evoassist here.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) will demonstrate its software solution “Visual Remote Guidance” and more in Hall 6, Number A40.
- ICONICS will demonstrate its new Remote Expert solution with support for notifications, two-way video streaming, and live annotations in the Microsoft booth (Hall 7, Stand C40).
- Kinemic will highlight its gesture control solution at Booth Number C18 Baden-Württemberg, Hall 6. Learn more about Kinemic.
- kutscher.TEC will present its Smart Working tool solution at Booth Number D05, Niedersachsen, Hall 5. In addition, Detlev Kutscher, CEO of Kutscher.TEC, will lead a presentation on replacing paper manuals with smart working tools.
- Librestream will be at Booth F40 in Hall 5 in the Digital Factory Section. They will showcase their Onsight Augmented Reality Service Platform on HMT-1.
- Oculavis will demo its “Oculavis Share” software with special integration of IoT data at Partner Axoom, Hall 8, Number F12.
- Reflekt will demonstrate its Augmented and Mixed Reality Solutions at Booth Number K47, Hall 6.
- Symmedia demos its maintenance solution with IoT data at Booth Nordrhein-Westfalen, Hall 16, Number A10.
- Ubimax highlights its “Frontline Workforce” solutions at Booth Number F24 in Hall 7.
- Upskill is demonstrating its Skylight platform for HMT-1 and other smart glasses in Hall 5, Stand D48. Learn more about Skylight here.
Visit Barcotec And RealWear At Hannover Messe 2019
If you want to get in touch with RealWear’s Master Distributor for the Central Region Of Europe, please send an email to Robert Duchac, firstname.lastname@example.org. He will be at Hannover Messe 2019 from April 2-4.
RealWear’s booth is Number A19 in Hall 6. Our Partners Cisco, Iconics, and Intoware will join us in our booth. RealWear will also be featured in the US Pavilion, Washington State Department of Commerce in Halls 5/6.
We look forward to meeting you at Hannover Messe 2019!
Download a list of exhibitors demoing HMT-1 at Hannover Messe by completing this form: