Attending EWTS 2019? Here Are The Top 10 Things To Do In Dallas
What To Do In Dallas After EWTS
EWTS is right around the corner, and this is one show you don’t want to miss. The Enterprise Wearable Technology Summit is the premiere event dedicated to industrial applications of wearable devices. If you want to see how enterprise wearables can improve knowledge transfer, performance, and worker safety, you need to attend this show in Dallas September 17 – 19th.
The EWTS site has tons of information on the speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors of the show. But once you’ve listened to all the speakers and tried on some of the best augmented reality headsets in the world, how do you make the most of your stay in Dallas? Where can you go to enjoy all this city has to offer and reflect on the value of wearable technology?
That’s why we created this list of the top 10 things to do in Dallas. We hope these suggestions will spark your creativity and fuel your imagination. Because that’s the best way to prepare yourself for Digital Transformation.
Where to Eat
Dallas doesn’t lack for amazing food, but for a true taste of the city we recommend these three places:
- Meso Maya has been serving vibrant, authentic Mexican cuisine since 2012.
- City Hall Bistro offers comfort food classics with a Southern / European twist.
- Connect with your colleagues at the EWTS Day 2 After Party at Iron Cactus.
What to See
Are you traveling to EWTS a few days early, or staying the weekend after? Then make sure to visit these landmarks:
- Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden offers peace and calm after the intensity of EWTS.
- National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame is the only museum in the world dedicated to honoring women of the American West.
- Klyde Warren Park is a 5-acre green space right in the heart of downtown Dallas, with live music and events every day.
At EWTS you can try some of the most advanced technology on the planet. And if that isn’t enough, Dallas has you covered with these hot spots:
- Opening Bell Coffee is one of Dallas’ best free music venues.
- Ready to turn up the volume? Head to The Clover Club for Big Band, Motown, Jazz and more.
- If you’re looking something “over the top,” you’ll find it at Don’t Tell Supper Club.
Finally, for something completely off the beaten path, visit Oak Cliff Nature Preserve just a few short miles away from EWTS. This local favorite is a 121-acre oasis with trails for hiking, biking, and bird watching.
Wearable technology is a serious topic, so we tried to bring some levity and humor to this article. And if you want a light-hearted look at Digital Transformation, you might like our recent whitepaper.Download the Whitepaper
Have you ever tried on a wearable device and it works perfectly right out of the box? All of us at RealWear live for these ‘Ah-ha!’ moments. If you want to experience this kind of revelation for yourself, schedule a demo with us at EWTS. Our booth # is 314.Request a Demo