Qualcomm, UROS, and RealWear Accelerate Digital Transformation in Kazakhstan, Solidify the Future of Industrial Wearables
RealWear and UROS Will Deploy 10,000 HMT Devices Powered by Qualcomm
Digital Transformation Benefits Of Industrial Wearables Revealed in Kazakhstan and Around The World
We recently announced the largest deployment of industrial wearables in world history! The potential Digital Transformation benefits of this initiative are massive. Here are the key facts you need to know:
- HMT-1 is the world’s best rugged industrial Android tablet.
- HMT-1Z1 is the world’s first hands-free tablet approved for use in ATEX Zone 1 environments.
- Both HMT-1® and HMT-1Z1™ are powered by the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Mobile Platform
- Working together with UROS, RealWear will distribute 10,000 HMT-1s and HMT-1Z1s to accelerate Digital Transformation benefits in Kazakhstan.
Kazakhstan is already engaged in significant Digital Transformation, which you can read about here, here, and here. But to get a sense of what this means for the people of Kazakhstan, first imagine what it would be like if you had access to an industrial wearable as rugged as HMT and as intrinsically safe as HMT-1Z1:
- Tasks that previously required you to lug around an awkward binder can now be completed in seconds with a few simple voice commands.
- Before, when you ran into trouble you had to shut everything down and wait for an expert to arrive and fix it, which could take days. Now, you can call a Remote Mentor and be up and running again in minutes.
- Knowledge transfer and real-time training suddenly become a million times easier. Subject matter experts can record complex tasks while narrating their actions. Later, new hires can watch those recordings when they attempt the same task. This type of in situ training complements classroom learning and helps workers stay as safe as possible.
Now, multiply these Digital Transformation benefits across your team. Then go beyond, and imagine how your entire company could benefit. Continue this line of thought to encompass society as a whole, and you start to realize what an impact this will have on Kazakhstan’s already impressive Digital Transformation journey.
With this new initiative, the long delays between technicians requesting help and receiving it will soon be a thing of the past. RealWear HMT industrial wearables are set to empower frontline workers with the right data at the right time, on a scale never before envisioned.
How will industrial wearables change the way we work? How will they empower a new generation of workers with actionable data?
No matter how you look at it, the future is bright.